Grange Junior School
Grange Junior School Vision
Grange Junior School is an inclusive school where children, parents, staff and governors all feel valued and work as a team, in order to secure positive outcomes for all. The child’s well-being is at the very heart of everything that we do. We foster a strong welcoming and supportive community, with a powerful nurturing approach and as a result have successfully established ‘a school where everyone can succeed.’
- To promote a love of learning through a motivating and engaging curriculum, and equip children with the skills to become lifelong learners.
- To support children in making the right choices following our 3 Golden Rules: Stay Safe, Show Respect & Work Hard, to become well-rounded citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- To develop the whole child by supporting them emotionally and socially, to enable them to achieve positive outcomes.
- To foster an environment of mutual respect where confidence and self-esteem are developed through positive praise and encouragement.
- To celebrate difference and diversity and embrace other places, cultures, religions and people.
- To equip children with the skills and knowledge to be fit, healthy and safe in all areas of their life.
- To enable everyone in the school community to have a voice and feel that they are listened to.
News and articles coming soon.