Hunton and Arrathorne CP School
At Hunton and Arrathorne CP School our vision is for our children to develop into caring, open-minded, confident individuals who are able to take their place in our changing world by developing enquiring minds with the skills needed for lifelong learning working towards achieving their ultimate potential.
- To develop confident children who recognise the importance of learning from mistakes and who also recognise and celebrate achievements in all areas of school life.
- To meet the needs of all pupils and ensure their inclusion regardless of race, religion, sex and disability.
- To provide our children with challenging, stimulating, purposeful and enjoyable learning experiences.
- To set high expectations of behaviour by developing politeness, mutual respect and a sense of personal responsibility.
- To involve children and staff in creating and maintaining a safe, secure, clean and stimulating environment
- To engage with parents in the education of their children
- To encourage our children to take an active part in their local community whilst fostering and maintaining links with the wider national and global community.
- To involve children in assessing their achievements and setting targets in order for them to develop in all areas to the best of their individual capabilities
- To keep our resources up-to-date in order to help children take their place in our rapidly changing world.